I recommend to not come here. They are scammers. They did not bother to call me back and I was on hold for over an hour.

SnapTravel Pros: Slightly cheaper rooms.

SnapTravel Cons: Unable to reschedule dates of stay, Incorrect information, All.

Location: Monticello, Minnesota

Comments

Hi there, We are truly sorry to hear how you feel about our service. As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you type "agent" in your original chat thread, one of our live agents would be happy to look into this further as soon as possible. We reiterate our apologies for any inconvenience and look forward to having the chance to serve you in the future.

Hi there, We are truly sorry to hear how you feel about our service. / We are truly sorry to hear about your experience.

SnapTravel Reviews