Verified Reviewer

Hi !

My booking confirmation B_483****, New York City

I requested numerous times through web chats, telephone calls and emails to Snaptravel customer service as well as their corporate office, these guys are totally unresponsive, unprofessional and not at all customer centric. They just know how to extract money from customers but are not at all willing to pay it back even if booking is cancelled.

I just wanted to cancel my booking as my entire family got sick with COVID-19 and were not able to travel.

Moreover, as a responsible citizen we dropped the idea of travelling thinking that we may spread the disease to other fellow citizens and at the same time infect the hotel property.

I got the confirmation from Hotel directly that they have cancelled our booking but SNAPTRAVEL guys seems not willing to pay my $900. I am still waiting to be contacted by them so that i can get my money back

Harinder Ghai

User's recommendation: Stay away from such Crooked companies.

SnapTravel Cons: Customer support email id not responsive.

Comments

Hi Harinder, We are sincerely sorry to hear about the circumstances that prevented you from using your reservation. We wish you and your family a speedy recovery.

Our Support team is working on your case to negotiate an exception with the hotel on your behalf. We kindly ask you to review the Terms & Conditions on our website, especially the COVID response policy available since 2020 across the industry, so you can get a better understanding of the policies of your reservation and the scope of our services. Policies are not set by us but rather set by the accommodation and only with their permission, we can override those policies.

Regarding COVID concerns, if a booking is non-refundable and a customer wants to cancel, we will do our best to negotiate a free cancellation and full refund on their behalf, however, all requests are subject to hotel and travel partner approval, so it is not guaranteed. We appreciate your patience.

SnapTravel Reviews