Verified Reviewer

I need a refund for my nights accommodation that I had to pay twice for. I had proof of payment through bank and email confirmation but snaptravel did not book the room and the hotel said it was not booked on their end.

So I had to pay for it again.

I won't snaptravel to ring me but there is no phone number in Australia or no email address. I am taking ir to department of fair trade

User's recommendation: Don't book.

Location: Sydney, New South Wales

Comments

Thank you for the review! We are truly sorry to hear how you feel about our service.

As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you type "agent" in your original chat thread, one of our live agents would be happy to look into this further as soon as possible. We reiterate our apologies for any inconvenience and look forward to having the chance to serve you in the future.

SnapTravel Reviews