Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Hello, order number 349679****. I booked through you because I found the cheapest and affordable price which is all inclusive for 3 nights from 18.4 to 21.4 !!

I booked through them because it was all inclusive listed! Even the booking confirmation was all inclusive listed! We had to get to a hotel the day before and add another night and unfortunately they say the price for the package through you is for accommodation only !! It is very annoying and sad and burns the nerves !!

I want an immediate solution and compensation! I am currently in Jordan please send me an answer via my email: mernarizik@***.com or via WhatsApp to my Israeli number which is: +972522****77 because I do not have calls because I am abroad! I enclose your order confirmations in Hebrew and English with a screenshot !!

Write everything is included !!! Also in English in the second picture.

Location: Amman, Amman Governorate

Comments

Hi Merna, Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience. As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you type "agent" in your original chat thread, one of our live agents can provide you with the contact information for our Corporate team, so they can look into your case and contact you directly. Thank you.

SnapTravel Reviews