Verified Reviewer

2.0

I tried to contact SnapTravel as I wished to cancel my hotel booking and try to initiate the refund process due to the current state of emergency in the Czech Republic. There are several cases of Omicron, and it is just not safe to travel.

On top of that, the Christmas Markets (and probably everything else that would have been enjoyable), are closed. I tried to contact SnapTravel via the online chat first. However, no one replied to me, despite me trying several times to get through. I called, but they use a premium number, which cost me £10 for a matter of minutes.

I have a spending limit on my phone bill, so it cut off and I could no longer get through. Online chat didn't work, phone didn't work... so I guessed I wouldn't be getting a refund.

Not a happy customer at all. Cheap prices but very poor aftercare.

User's recommendation: Cheap prices but very poor aftercare.

SnapTravel Pros: Great hotel discounted rates.

SnapTravel Cons: Virtually uncontactable.

Location: Milton Keynes, England