Verified Reviewer

I contacted Snaptravel to cancel my booking due to a covid travel ban.

Snaptravel said they would contact the hotel on my behalf to request free cancellation.

I asked if I could contact the hotel first to get proof of refund, I was told by a Snaptravel agent that they have to make first contact with the hotel.

Snaptravel then cancelled my booking without contacting the hotel regarding the refund.

I spoke to a mr syed at the hotel who informed me that Snaptravel has cancelled my booking via a third party (Snaptravel made the booking via another company) and that nobody has contacted the hotel regarding free cancellation and my refund.

This is a total scam. Snaptravel refuses to email or call the hotel.

Please beware of this company

I have been sent from pillar to post - 4/5 agents with computer generated messages.

I have been told that my ticket is now closed and to contact the hotel myself to regenerate the ticket number. The hotel refuses to give out any details to me and wishes to be contacted by Snaptravel who refuses to contact them despite me providing an email address for the reservations department

A total scam!

SnapTravel Cons: Bad customer service, Integrity.

Location: Durban, Kwazulu-Natal

Comments

Thank you for the review! We are truly sorry to hear about your most recent experience with our Support team.

We genuinely appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as this is how we learn and grow.

As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you type "agent" in your original chat thread, one of our live agents can provide you with the contact information for our Corporate team, so they can look into your case and contact you directly. Thank you.

SnapTravel Reviews