1.5

Horrible experience. Got in a car accident and was unable to make the trip.

Requested that my friend's name be added in replace of mine for a room. Mind you we paid the full $800 for our room with no issue. A rep confirmed that the switch was successful and sent me a confirmation confirming the change. Fast forward 6 days later, my friend is in the Virgin Island and unable to check-in due to SNAPTRAVEL not changing it on their end even though they sent me a confirmation.

I've now called 6 different reps and had 6 "urgent requests'. My friend has been waiting to check-In for 6 hours now and has been unsuccessful. I have emailed, called, and have yet to receive a return call from ANYONE. This has been the worst experience ever.

Horrible service.

At this point, my friend has gone to another hotel and I want a FULL refund! Ridiculous!

User's recommendation: 2.

Comments

#2080286

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us and we’re sorry that you have that perception about our service. Unfortunately, we’re unable to identify your booking through the information provided in this review.

We kindly ask that you return to your existing chat thread and type “Agent”.

From there, you will be connected to one of our 24/7 live agents who would be more than happy to assist. Apologies for the inconvenience

SnapTravel Reviews