Verified Reviewer

Below is the email I sent to Snaptravel. They replied to me that the case has been closed and resolved.

Basically I did not get my credit refund from the company. It looks like they have now blocked me.

I also sent proof of the conversation as an attachment.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi Snap travel.

I am writing this email due to concerns about my credits are missing from my account, as you are aware twice you kindly extended my credit note due to covid restriction in the UK and across the world.

I recently used some of my credit back in 2021 to book to go to Barbados but unfortunately I had to cancel due to ongoing restrictions at that time so it was cancelled in Nov 2021.

The credit I used for this booking was put back in to my account and showing that the credits can be used later in mid 2022. I then was worried about my full credit and was not sure what I was going to do as I would not be able to use this up by the dates you extended to me to use by.

I then tried several times on the 9th Nov 2021 to contact you via whatts app but unfortunately it was not connecting to the chat advice team. I then tried via messenger and managed to speak to your colleagues.

I raised my concern about the full credit I had and was not sure if this can be extended and to look at when I need to use this credit up by.

I managed to speak to one of you operators called Karl Gabriel on the 9th Nov 21 @***.32 he kindly checked the system and finally found my account as it was initialy difficult as I originaly had contact with you via message.

He advised me that I was not to worry as my credits are safe until October of 2023, he stated rest assured that i won't have a problem to use the credits in 2022.

He also gave me a reference number to quote next time when I speak to an adviser .

He gave me this ref number:- 523****.

why I am raising this concern when I recently was going to book a hotel on snap travel I noticed that my credits were only showing £270. My credits should be showing £1599.26 as I recently did use some for a hotel booking at Cardiff UK of total amount of £191.19.

So my remaining credits should be balance of £1599.26.

Please can you look at this issue I have attached my conversation with your adviser as proof of what he stated about my credits.

I look forward to hearing from you with my credits back on my account and advising me when I must use them up by.

Regards

User's recommendation: Please stay away . Basically I lost £1599.

Location: Gloucester, England