Verified Reviewer

2.2

Update by user Jan 03, 2022

It remains completely ignored and after speaking to the hotel manager they never contacted him. I was not given a refund and ended up paying for the room as they promised a refund.

The chat is useless and they just disappear from the chat every time I attempted. (several times) They have an excuse for everything or give you a promise that doesnt happen or better yet a lie such as they did me. No follow through and once you pay you are guaranteed nothing and that includes the room you book. My last booking on Dec21 when I arrived to check in the hotel had no record of it.

Nightmare . It was the hotel that worked it out not Snap Travel.

There comes a point you have to decide whether you are being played for a fool or the stress is worth it. I did file a complaint with the BBB and will see how that goes.

Update by user Dec 04, 2021

not at all resolved and just caught the person who is supposedly an ammendments person in a lie claiming they contacted the hotel when in fact they did not. One of 2 things they did not bother to contact the manager of the hotel and name given in detail through chat or they simply didnt bother and gave a reason of denial.

Unacceptable. The hotel manager was not contacted I just spoke to him and this being the 3rd time I spoke to him once in person and twice by phone he remembers exactly who I am and the situation.

Unacceptable and no contact from snaptravel after repeated requests. This was unacceptable and really a response I know isnt true.

Original review posted by user Dec 04, 2021

Too much to text after lengthy chats that only made matters worse. The chat rep cancelled the wrong booking and then stated she was sorry...I could go ahead and rebook and she would waive the fees this time!!!

WHAT?? Her admitted mistake and now to rebook the rooms are $30 a night more. How is that ok? Then asked if there was anything else I needed help with.

Completely unacceptable. I asked for a supervisor and was completely ignored.

Forget the original problem she caused another one "by mistake" simply because she didnt read what I said on the chat. Unacceptable.

User's recommendation: Do not use chat to solve or correct anything. I am glad to share further details but have yet to find anyone that cares or repeated requests for manager or supervisor. My complaint moves to next level. I cannot even give this company a 1. I am put over $200 and an upcoming booking cancelled because of their admitted mistake. What more do I need to decide in never using them again. 0 customer service.

SnapTravel Pros: Good rates, Easy to book.

SnapTravel Cons: Horrible service, Lied about giving a refund, Lie about there hotels accomodations and ammentites.

Comments