Today is January 10th...I arrived to Denver December 31st with a confirmation from snapchat that I had a room , yet there were no rooms available , even though I had a confirmation. It ruined my New Years plans...The hotel staff was also unapologetic.

Of course I contacted snaptravel to insure that I get my refund.

It has now been 11 days and there is still no sign of a refund in my bank account. Stolen money if you ask me.....insult to injury....Horrible experience...

User's recommendation: Dont use.

SnapTravel Cons: I think its obvious.

Comments

Hi Christopher, We are truly sorry to hear about your experience. We appreciate you letting us know about your experience.

We strive to ensure every customer is satisfied with our business, and we apologize for any way in which we may have inconvenienced you.

As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you type "agent" in your original chat thread, one of our live agents can provide you with the contact information for our Corporate team, so they can look into your case and contact you directly. Thank you.

SnapTravel Reviews