Verified Reviewer

I made a reservation and paid in full. Snap didn't honor that and if you pay for a service and don't receive anything that is called fraud.

Snap said they would give $546.78 dollars back and I have only received $302.13. Company is a joke. Was told for two weeks now that a supervisor will call me on numerous occasions and have yet to receive a call. Every agent tells me something different and barely can speak english.

Some say they cant have a three way call yet I had a three way calls twice. Some say they cant email me yet I have received two emails. A bunch of liars and the company should get shut down. Beyond pissed and already went to my bank.

Never using this trash of a company ever again. Worst customer service in the history of the world.

SnapTravel Pros: No pros.

SnapTravel Cons: Costumer service- lack of effort to correct an issue, Not easy to amend or speak with someone directly, No partial refund, Cant speak english, Tells me something different every time.

Location: 7450 Ocean Terrace, Miami Beach, FL 33141

Comments

Agent

Hi Nina, we are truly sorry to hear about your most recent experience with our Support team. We genuinely appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as this is how we learn and grow. As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you type "agent" in your original chat thread, one of our live agents can provide you with the contact information for our Corporate team, so they can look into your case and contact you directly.

SnapTravel Reviews