The rooms had roaches and the owner was very rude I had to call the polices at 9:50am I was locked out of my room he didn't want to open it for me to get my belongings. This is the second bad experience I've had booking through this site. I don't think I will ever use this site again, nor will I recommend it to family or friend.

User's recommendation: Verify the motels you do bookings with.

Location: Hesperia, California

Comments

Hi Reginald, We're sorry to hear that the accommodation did not meet your expectations. Because we're a booking service, the standards of the hotel are out of our control.

In cases like this, we have found that it is most effective to take concerns directly to the hotel management. If something goes amiss during your stay, please let the hotel know directly. It’s their role to make you as comfortable as possible!

As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you type "agent" in your original chat thread, one of our live agents can provide you with the contact information for our Corporate team, so they can look into your case and contact you directly. Thank you.

SnapTravel Reviews