I wish charge for a stay at a hotel I did not authorize any charge on my account is there any way you can please put it back on my account I've been trying to contact y'all and get a hold of y'all would have no luck withit

User's recommendation: Only if I get this fix.

Comments

#2077162

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us and we’re sorry to hear about your negative experience. Unfortunately, we’re unable to identify your booking through the information provided in this review.

We kindly ask that you return to your existing chat thread and type “Agent”.

From there, you will be connected to one of our 24/7 live agents who would be more than happy to assist. Apologies for the inconvenience

#2077161