Verified Reviewer

3.1

We traveled out of state to attend our sons graduation from basic training. Every room in the small city we were in was booked.

We arrived late at night and went to our room. The previous customer smoked in the room and I was not able to stay in it as it was. I called snaptravel and they said the motel would need to assist me with a refund. The motel said I paid snaptravel so they would need to assist me with the refund.

We spent about an hour and went to several stores to purchase items to remove the smell from the room. I fell that we received poor customer service from both the motel and from snaptravel.

SnapTravel Pros: Decent rate.

SnapTravel Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments

#2031790

Thanks for reaching out. We are truly sorry to hear about your negative experience. As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you type "agent" in your original chat thread, one of our live agents would be happy to look into this further as soon as possible.

@Snaptravel

I spoke with a few snaptravel “agents”. who just said “we are sorry.” They did not offer to help and said a refund would need to come from the motel and the motel said it would need to come from snap travel.

SnapTravel Reviews