Previously I have had great experiences using SnapTravel. When I have been required to cancel, it was easy and refunds were really expeditious.

Their pricing is highly competitive and they offer a unique phone/text model that is very efficient. HOWEVER, for an upcoming reservation I booked a King Suite, paid fully, and printed out detailed confirmation. When I followed up with the actual hotel, they confirmed that I was booked in their smallest, basic queen standard room -- not a king, not a suite. It has now been 3 weeks, where I have called SnapTravel repeatedly.

Each time I am told the issue is with their "amendment team," each time I am told I will contacted within 48 hours by that team, and each time nothing happens and I need to keep calling in.

Mistakes, of course, do happen. But poor or non-existent promised communications is not a good way to build your brand.

User's recommendation: Always follow up immediately with the actual hotel/property after a SnapTravel hotel booking to ensure you are in the correct room category you purchased, and book refundable. Don't expect SnapTravel to any way assist expeditiously with their own error, and cancel and rebook with a different site when you finally give up on waiting for their promised remedy "call back" which never comes.

Location: Lake Worth, Florida

Comments

We are truly sorry to hear about your most recent experience with our Support team. We genuinely appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as this is how we learn and grow.

As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you type "agent" in your original chat thread, one of our live agents can provide you with the contact information for our Corporate team, so they can look into your case and contact you directly. Thank you.

SnapTravel Reviews