Verified Reviewer

We thought that by using snap travel that if our stay did not happen that we would be refunded 100 percent. Well we checked in at livinn suites in Fridley only had one problem we forgot the I d that would accompany the debit card.

So as things go we were not permitted to stay. We offered to have a police officer to identify the person with the debit card but they said no. So you would think that we would be not be charged but the hotel said no take it up with snap travel. We called snap travel they said take it up with the hotel.

We got billed for no stay and I think it is false advertising upon snap travel. This complaint to your pissed customer is worthless because I am pretty sure that nothing will be resolved. I am going to make a huge issue anyway by letting everyone know what this hotel does.

They are very scandalous I have been double billed before a couple years ago. Anyway this complaint is from May 3 to may 4th 2022.

User's recommendation: Buyer beware.

Location: Circle Pines, Minnesota

Comments

Hi there. We are truly sorry to hear about your most recent experience with our Support team and your reservation.

We genuinely appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as this is how we learn and grow.

As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you type "agent" in your original chat thread, one of our live agents can provide you with the contact information for our Corporate team, so they can look into your case and contact you directly. Thank you.

SnapTravel Reviews