Verified Reviewer

You guys said it was garanteed getting a room anywhere. I had gotten charged for two nights and I had no room and I had to come out my pocket to get another room!

I'm so pissed off!

I need for you guys to at least do me right and give me extra free stays!! Thank you for your time!!!

Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Comments

Hi Tayron, We are truly sorry to hear about your experience. We appreciate you letting us know about your experience.

We strive to ensure every customer is satisfied with our business, and we apologize for any way in which we may have inconvenienced you. As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask you, please to reach out to the Support team soon as possible so they can assist. You can do so by the following mediums: - SMS or Whatsapp: please type in “Agent” in your existing chat conversation (where you made your booking search). One of our 24/7 live agents will be happy to assist you.

- Call +1-877-778-2321. - Facebook Messenger