Made a 7 day reservation in San Antonio On March the 3rd. The reservation was 4 March the 12th through the 19th.

Called the motel On March the 8th just to confirm. They said they have not received my reservation my reservation but snap travel said I was 100% Positive for my reservation. They said that it takes time for motels to receive reservation requests. All of the other reservations I have made through Snap travel Have made it to the location within an hour.

I called the motel in San Antonio And they have not received my reservation I asked them about the availability Still remaining for March 12th through March 19th and they said they are sold out and I have no reservation with them but snap travel tells me that I'm 100% guaranteed a reservation.

They won't refund my money And frankly that's *** You need to give me a call now and make this right And you d*** sure better not charge my credit card for this reservation. My phone number is 918-231-****.

User's recommendation: I have no comment.

Location: Austin, Texas